Interaction Institute for Social Change (IISC) 25th Anniversary Celebration
IISC came to Shana Bryant Consulting to help produce a fun and memorable experience with special touches that attendees would not soon forget. This nonprofit client wanted to celebrate their 25th-anniversary working in the community, in a way that recognized (previous and present) Staff, Affiliates, Board, and community members.
“The program was awesome and there were a lot of fun elements like the photo stations and the flash mob! I thought the fundraising element was done well and it was exciting to see people contributing in real-time. “
- Set a precedent as the first fundraising event for the organization
- The event’s live cash appeal surpassed the initial fundraising goal of $125,000 by $45,000
- Keynote speaker, Rashad Robinson, President of The Color Of Change was recognized as engaging and inspiring by attendees
- Hosted a pre-reception for past and present staff, affiliates, as well as board members
- Orchestrated a flash mob that became one of the most buzzed about moments after the event
“IISC has really upped its game. It was a stunning and deeply moving event with a proud emphasis on racial equity. I sat in awe of Shana’s many talents and her organizing abilities. Shana’s miracle-worker…wow!”
– Planning Committee Chair
Each element of the celebration was carefully curated to create a memorable 25th-anniversary celebration. From the entertainment – including a two-piece band, violinist, and DJ – to the interactive roving photo booth, the evening balanced fun with a call to action; reiterating the need for love and collaboration in the pursuit of racial equity.